Next week we will meet at 19h at Deli at the 21/21A bus stop. We will journey together to the forest.
Bring your picnics and flashlights. It might be muddy.
Homework: Collective research on ways of dealing with mortality
The shape of things for our next months together:
- Going to the forest – mortality, nature, cycles, things dying/growing
- Mortality and loss
- What gives things form?
- Border in between one stage/layer and the next – transformations
- Costumes, masks, drag
- Testo Junkie (Preciado)
- Affect theory (Sedgwick)
- Desire + mirroring. Why are you/they/it so appealing to me? Compulsive possessiveness.
- Sex work
- Viable alternatives, lived utopias, community, continuity, safe spaces, group choreography
- Space for fantasy. What have you always dreamed of doing in public?
- Psychogeography + mapping
- Memories, roots, origins
Some pictures from our presentation about DIY in arts the other week.